Friday, September 18, 2015

God of Amazing


(It's 6 minutes, (CLICK ABOVE)  but well worth the watch and listen!)








Also, a new christian song sung by a daughter of friends of mine. Beautiful song, beautiful voice. Here, in her own words, is how it came about. Enjoy listening, but hopefully you'll think about purchasing it from iTunes, like I did.

Hello friends & family!
I'm so excited to share my latest project with you! :-) Here's the backstory in a nutshell:
I had the privilege of leading worship for the Heartbeat International conference in April, with my favorite teammate, Rachel Hurt. (Heartbeat is a Christian pro-life organization with a worldwide network of pregnancy help centers.) A couple months prior, I had attended a worship & prayer event here in Nashville & heard a brand new *amazing* song written by the worship leader... and thought, "that is our theme song for Heartbeat!!!" :-) He gave his blessing for us to lead the song at the conference, and the over 1,000 attendees fell in love with it, just as I did! People kept asking for the song but it wasn't available anywhere... so... I got permission to record it myself, and it is now finally available!!! 

Love & Blessings,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment