Saturday, March 13, 2021

                                                          


Short List Big Meaning

Hi there. How did you do memorizing the 10 Commandments?  Myself - I am still working on it. I remember for a day, then I slip up. That says to me - I need to repeat, repeat, repeat.

Here, from my perspective, are 3 biblical verses that are good to know off the top of your head.


Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;

6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.


John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever

 believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.


Matthew 22:37-39

37 Jesus said to him, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, 

with all your soul, and with all your mind.' 38 This is the first and great 

commandment. 39 And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'



No comments:

Post a Comment